Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join our support team, responsible for ensuring the highest standard of support and service delivery for our customers.
You will play a vital and active role within our growing support team. You will ensure that every customer receives an outstanding level of service whether on the phone, through ticket requests, reports and documentation, or through the availability and performance of the services we provide.
Being part of a highly skilled and collaborative team, you will gain exposure to a huge variety of technologies. With your troubleshooting skills, you’ll take ownership of customer issues, escalating to other teammates where required, but always following through to resolution to support your professional development and career.
We’re looking for an experienced 1st line with 2 – 3 years experience looking to take the next step in their career or someone with a great level of 2nd line support. You need to have attention to detail with high standards and a positive, pro-active approach to problem solving. Not only will you be motivated to see continuous self-development, but you will also be driven to help us build even better support for our customers.
This role might be for you if you are:
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build strong relationships with customers and teammates
- A level-headed approach when working under pressure
- Ability to produce good quality documentation
- Great attention to detail, particularly in customer documentation and reporting
- Experience of a Service Desk and a corresponding software application for managing tickets
- Experience of system health monitoring and dynamic response to the resulting alerts and information
- Experience in Windows and Server administration
- Experience with Internet technologies – DNS, IP Addressing Schemes
Bonus points if you have/are:
- Familiarity with Cloud Platforms, such as Office 365, SharePoint and Azure
- Familiarity with virtualisation platforms, including Hyper-V and VMware
- Familiarity with networking hardware
- AZ-104 and/or MS-100 qualification
- Monday to Friday
- IT Support: 2 years (preferred)
- English (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place